If you are experiencing performance problems or hanging operations, you need to provide support with all the backtrace information for the time period that the problem occurred. Follow these steps to get the backtrace logs:
- Open EXAoperation and go to Services > Support.
- Set up the options on the Debug Information screen as follows:
- No Cluster Logs / Coredumps
- All Process Backtraces
- Select all nodes
- Select the impacted database
- Select All logs in the EXASolution Logs section of the screen.
- Set the start and stop dates for the day the issue occurred
Click Download Debug Information to download the file locally, or Store Debug Information into Archive Volume to save the file to a remote server.
- Attach the log files to your support ticket.