Log Files for SQL Processes
If you are experiencing problems with a specific SQL statement, you need to provide the log files for SQL processes.
Follow these steps to get the log files:
- Open EXAoperation and go to Services > Support.
- Set up the options on the Debug Information screen as follows:
- No Cluster Logs / Coredumps
- No Process Backtraces
- Select all nodes
- Select the impacted database
- Select SQL Processes in the EXASolution Logs section of the screen.
- Set the start and stop dates for the day the issue occurred
- Click Download Debug Information to download the file locally, or Store Debug Information into Archive Volume to save the file to a remote server.
- Attach the log files to your support ticket.