If you are experiencing issues with the over all cluster operating system, then you would need to provide the EXAClusterOS logs. Follow these steps to get the log files:
- Open EXAoperation and go to Services > Support.
- Set up the options on the Debug Information screen as follows:
- In the Cluster Logs / Coredumps section, select EXAClusterOS logs option
- No Process Backtraces
- Select all nodes
- Select all databases
- Select All logs in the EXASolution Logs section of the screen.
- Set the start and stop dates for the day the issue occurred
- Click Download Debug Information to download the file locally, or Store Debug Information into Archive Volume to save the file to a remote server.
- Attach the log files to your support ticket.