You can add new worksheets in the following ways:
- From the Worksheets page.
- From any individual worksheet page by clicking .
- From the cluster by clicking , Run SQL and .
For more information, see Cluster Actions.
Worksheets are only visible to the user who created them. You cannot grant access to your worksheet to another user.
Add new worksheet
Do the following to add a worksheet and run queries from the Worksheets page:
- In the web console, click Worksheets, and then click or Add worksheet.
- In the Create worksheet dialog box:
- Click Create. The worksheet page opens with the status Connected. If the status does not show as Connected, check if the database or cluster is running, and try again.
- Enter an SQL query and click the Run button. You can also use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+Enter or CMD + Enter to execute the query.
Duplicating an existing worksheet will copy all settings and saved SQL text in the worksheet to a new worksheet. To duplicate a worksheet, do the following from the Worksheets page or from an individual worksheet:
- Click on the worksheet you want to copy. Then click Duplicate.
- Enter in a new worksheet name and click Duplicate.
You can execute queries at the current cursor by clicking the Run button at the top right corner of the worksheet page, or using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+Enter on a Windows system or CMD + Enter on Mac OS. To run all queries in the worksheet, check the Run all box. For each SQL query, you will see a result tab. Click each result tab to view the results.
All queries are run with auto-commit enabled, meaning a COMMIT is performed immediately after each statement. Auto-commit cannot be disabled.
Importing data from a local CSV file using the IMPORT FROM LOCAL CSV FILE syntax is not supported.