When you no longer need a cluster, you can delete it, which deletes all the associated resources for the cluster.
This page describes the steps on how to delete a cluster in the web console.
- In the web console, click Databases.
- Click to view all the clusters for the database.
- Click on the cluster you want to delete, and then click Delete cluster.
- In the confirmation window, re-enter the name of the cluster you want to delete.
- Click Delete to delete the cluster.
You cannot delete the MAIN cluster.
On the Databases page, the status of the cluster changes to Deleting. It will take some time for the cluster to be permanently deleted.