Cluster OS Logs
If you are experiencing issues with the over all cluster operating system, then you would need to provide the EXAClusterOS logs. Follow these steps to get the log files:
- Open EXAoperation and go to Services > Support.
- Set up the options on the Debug Information screen as follows:
- In the Cluster Logs / Coredumps section, select EXAClusterOS logs option
- No Process Backtraces
- Select all nodes
- Select all databases
- Select All logs in the EXASolution Logs section of the screen.
- Set the start and stop dates for the day the issue occurred
- Click Download Debug Information to download the file locally, or Store Debug Information into Archive Volume to save the file to a remote server.
- Attach the log files to your support ticket.