This section describes the system administration interfaces that are available in Exasol:
- Exasol Deployment Tool (c4)
- Exasol Deployment Tool (c4) is a command line tool that is used to create and manage Exasol cloud deployments and on-premises installations.
- Administration API
- The Administration API allows you to administer clusters and databases using RESTful commands.
- ConfD is a low-level API that is used to administer an Exasol system. All administrative actions can be performed using ConfD.
- EXAsupport is a command-line tool that can be used to create logs for troubleshooting.