Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a suite of infrastructure services that enable you to deploy Exasol in a highly available, scalable, and affordable way. This section describes how to get Exasol up and running on AWS.
Step 1: Installation and Configuration
Step 2: Connect Tools and Install Drivers
When you have deployed Exasol on AWS, you can do the following:
- Install drivers required to connect to other tools.
- Connect SQL clients to Exasol.
- Connect Business Intelligence tools (BI tools) to Exasol.
- Connect Data Integration - ETL tool to Exasol.
- Connect Data Warehouse Automation tools to Exasol.
Step 3: Load Data
After you have connected your choice of tool to Exasol, you can load your data into Exasol and process further. To learn more about loading data into Exasol, see Loading Data.
Step 4: Administration
Once you have all the configurations in place and started using Exasol you may need to perform some administration tasks, such as scaling your system, managing storage, adding users, and so on. To learn more about the administrative activities that you can perform on your Exasol instance, see Administration on AWS.