This section explains how you can edit users
These are not the database users. These are EXAoperation users.
Do the following to edit the login details of a user:
- In EXAoperation, select Configuration > Access Management.
- In the Users tab, select the user you want to edit and click Edit.
- Change the following according to your requirement:
- Login: Login ID of the user.
- Title: User's title.
- Description: (Optional) Description of the user.
- <![CDATA[ ]]>Identified by: If the user is identified by a password, you can change the old password. If the user is identified by LDAP, you can modify the LDAP details. You can also change how the user is authenticated (from password to LDAP or other way around).
- Click Apply.
Do the following to edit a user:
- Run the following commands to import the XML-RPC packages:
- Run the following command to create a connection with your Exasol cluster:
- Run the following command to edit the user. Specify the new password or title in the command.
server = ServerProxy ('https://user:password@<IP_Address>/cluster1', context=ssl._create_unverified_context (), allow_none = True)