Steps to Add IAM Policy
- Open AWS Management Console and login in with your credentials.
- In the AWS Management Console, under Security, Identity, & Compliance, click IAM or just search IAM in the Find Services search bar at the top.
- In the navigation pane on the left, under Access Management, click Policies.
- Next, click Create policy and then click the JSON tab.
- In the JSON editor, type or paste the JSON policy. You can access the JSON policy provided by Exasol here.
- Click Review policy. The Review policy page is displayed.
- Enter a name and description for your policy. The Summary section provides you with an overview of the permissions granted by this policy to various services.
You can view the detailed list of the specific service actions and resources in the policy by clicking on the service name in the Summary section.
- Click Create policy.