Enable All Logs
In certain scenarios, you might need to enable all the logs and send it to our support team. Follow the steps below to enable all logs:
- Open EXAoperation and go to Services > Support.
- Set up the options on the Debug Information screen as follows:
- Select the checkbox next to Cluster Logs / Coredumps section, and make sure all the options within that section are selected
- Select the checkbox next to Process Backtracessection and, and make sure all the options within that section are selected
- Select all nodes in the Node(s) section
- Select all databases in the EXASolution Logs section.
- Select All logs in the EXASolution Logs section of the screen.
- Set the start and stop dates for the day the issue occurred
- Click Download Debug Information to download the file locally, or Store Debug Information into Archive Volume to save the file to a remote server.
- Attach the log files to your support ticket.