This section explains how you can delete users from the EXAoperation user interface or using XML-RPC.
These are not the database users. These are EXAoperation users.
Do the following to delete a user:
- In EXAoperation, select Configuration > Access Management.
- In the Users tab, select the user you want to delete and click Delete.
Do the following to delete a user using XML-RPC:
- Run the following commands to import the XML-RPC packages:
- Run the following command to create a connection with your Exasol cluster:
- Run any of the following commands to create a user.